The Vermont Human Rights Commission (VHRC) will conduct Fair Housing trainings. Each training will last between two to three hours and will cover a range of topics, including:
- Federal and State Fair Housing Laws
- Protected Classes/Categories
- Prohibited Activities and Fair Housing Violations
- Exemptions in Fair Housing Law
- Reasonable Accommodation & Modification Requests
- Service and Emotional Support Animals
If you would like to attend one of the training workshops, please click on the link below to register. You can also request in-person training for groups larger than 10 by e-mailing Amanda Garces at Amanda.email@example.com
Upcoming Training Dates
By default, trainings will be held virtually via Teams unless specified otherwise. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or insufficient registration numbers, the training may be subject to cancellation. Rest assured, we will promptly notify you of any such changes.
- November 13, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m - Register here: https://shorturl.at/apvKQ
- December 11, 2023, 9:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m - Register here: https://shorturl.at/dMY17
- January 8, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m - Register here: https://shorturl.at/dmtvI
If you have any problems with registering or need further assistance, please e-mail Amanda.Garces@vermont.gov.