Information about all reasonable grounds cases from FY00 to the present are available to the public in PDF format or in hard copy in our office.
Agreements may occur when cases are settled before an investigation is started and/or completed, and before the Commission makes any final determination in the cases. These agreements are reached either through informal negotiation or through formal mediation. Below you will find information about Pre-Determination Conciliation Agreements and Settlements for cases in each area of VHRC jurisdiction. The tables include the protected category, the type of respondent, and the terms of settlement for each case.
- Employment Settlement Agreements 2014
- Housing Settlement Agreements 2014
- Public Accommodations Settlement Agreements 2014
- Employment Settlement Agreements 2015
- Housing Settlement Agreements 2015
- Public Accommodations Settlement Agreements 2015