Agreements may occur when cases are settled before an investigation is started and/or completed, and before the Commission makes any final determination in the cases. These agreements are reached either through informal negotiation or through formal mediation. Below you will find information about Pre-Determination Conciliation Agreements and Settlements for cases in each area of VHRC jurisdiction. The tables include the protected category, the type of respondent, and the terms of settlement for each case.
As of June 2020, HRC staff are working to update this site with settlement agreement information from the previous three years.
- Employment Settlement Agreements 2016
- Housing Settlement Agreements 2016
- Public Accommodations Settlement Agreements 2016
- Employment Settlement Agreements 2015
- Housing Settlement Agreements 2015
- Public Accommodations Settlement Agreements 2015