If you believe you have experienced discrimination and would like to file a Complaint of Discrimination in housing, public accommodations, or state employment:
You can call the Human Rights Commission at 800-416-2010 (in-state only) or 802-828-2480
You can also fill out a complaint form online and email to the Human Rights Commission office.
- Fillable Employment Complaint Form
- Fillable Housing Complaint Form
- Fillable Public Accommodations Complaint Form
- Fillable Public Accommodations School Complaint Form
Or download and print a complaint form.
- Printable Employment Complaint Form
- Printable Housing Complaint Form
- Printable Public Accommodations Complaint Form
- Printable School Complaint Form
then mail, e-mail, or fax it to us
Please Note: If you have a complaint related to a student's IEP, please call the Vermont Agency of Education at (802) 828-3135. The Vermont Human Rights Commission does not have jurisdiction over special education complaints.
Information About the Investigation Process and Procedures
- Guide for Complainants and Responding Parties
- Guía de la Comisión de Derechos Humanos para Los Demandantes y Los Demandados
- VHRC Investigation Flowchart