Beginning in January 2020, the staff of the Vermont Human Rights Commission (VHRC) will conduct Fair Housing trainings on the second Monday of every month at 9:00 am. Each training will last between two to three hours and will cover a range of topics, including:
- Federal and State Fair Housing Laws
- Protected Classes/Categories
- Prohibited Activities and Fair Housing Violations
- Exemptions in Fair Housing Law
- Reasonable Accommodation & Modification Requests
- Service and Emotional Support Animals
Please visit our Fair Housing Training page to view our contact information and find the specific dates and locations of each training.